Friday, October 31, 2014

I FEEL LIKE DYING

Ive been struggling in life for the past days.. months,, years. Ive been struggling a lot. Hoping to get some help. From Above, from you,, from anyone else.. Ive been stabbed, pricked, twitched, squeezed, until nothings left of me. Still, im walking towards the so called circle of life with my damaged wings, overused brain, mulfunctioned heart, obsolete mind, and numb soul. Hoping for the sun.. for the wind.. for the clear blue sky... Wishing for tomorrow's good weather. Rainbows and butterflies.. cakes and munchkins. When would that be.? I wonder why it took so long. Im getting out of breath. Im drowning.. im starting to die. will i be able to wait.? Will i? Can i? Save me,, help me,, hold my hand,, never let me go.


No comments:

Post a Comment